-   -   links for formulas between two worksheets, payroll carryover acrossmonths (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/59155-links-formulas-between-two-worksheets-payroll-carryover-acrossmonths.html)

tuxtyro

links for formulas between two worksheets, payroll carryover acrossmonths

Greetings,
My pay periods run every two weeks, which causes carryover between two
months on two different worksheets. So, how do i run formulae on the
second sheet that pull data from the previous sheet? The 3-D reference
Help seems to leave info out. At any rate, i can't seem to get it to
work. On the attached the cells in question are- Nov.-G32 and Dec.-G5;
adding the Nov. value to Dec. and using formula H5 to give pay for the
two weeks ending 3 Dec.
Can someone help me out with this? I can't seem to complete the 3-D
reference to the data in Nov. to get the desired result.

TIA
Jefry