-   -   Can I use a drop down list to navigate to other spreadsheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/59090-can-i-use-drop-down-list-navigate-other-spreadsheets.html)

djp

Can I use a drop down list to navigate to other spreadsheets

I want to use a drop down list to select a spreadsheet or other location and
hyper link to it. Does anyone have any creative was to do this?

JE McGimpsey

Can I use a drop down list to navigate to other spreadsheets

you already can right-click the lower left-hand control (arrows to the
left of the worksheet tabs) to get a pop-up from which you can choose a
worksheet.

In article ,
djp wrote:

I want to use a drop down list to select a spreadsheet or other location and
hyper link to it. Does anyone have any creative was to do this?

djp

Can I use a drop down list to navigate to other spreadsheets

Thanks for the input. I would like to do it from a cell in the spreadsheet.

djp wrote:

I want to use a drop down list to select a spreadsheet or other location and
hyper link to it. Does anyone have any creative was to do this?

djp

Can I use a drop down list to navigate to other spreadsheets

"djp" wrote:

I want to use a drop down list to select a spreadsheet or other location from a cell and hyper link to it that location.