-   -   Conditional Formating won't work (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/58977-conditional-formating-wont-work.html)

Mary Mayo

Conditional Formating won't work

Want to use Cond. Formating for wksht but option is grey - why? how do I fix?

Ron Rosenfeld

Conditional Formating won't work

On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 06:27:02 -0800, Mary Mayo <Mary
wrote:

Want to use Cond. Formating for wksht but option is grey - why? how do I fix?

Possibly the worksheet is protected.

--ron

sabunabu

Conditional Formating won't work

Is there any way to have 4 conditions? I only see the option for 3.

TIA,

sabu

--
sabunabu
sabunabu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29395

Ron Rosenfeld

Conditional Formating won't work

On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 10:23:31 -0600, sabunabu
wrote:

Is there any way to have 4 conditions? I only see the option for 3.

TIA,

sabu

Well, you can have your baseline format + 3 conditional formats so that is kind
of like having four.

If that won't do it for you, there have been multiple VBA solutions posted in
this and related news groups. Just do a Google search for conditional
formatting, and you should find plenty of solutions.

--ron