-   -   How do I change a date in a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5869-how-do-i-change-date-cell.html)

Iamdent

How do I change a date in a cell

I am trying to build a sheet for tracking inventory. I want to put a cell
beside the "received" and "issued" cells to record last entry date. Anybody
out there have a method to do this?

Don Guillett

Just put an target.offset(0,1)=date in a worksheet_change event of the sheet
code.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Iamdent" wrote in message
I am trying to build a sheet for tracking inventory. I want to put a cell
beside the "received" and "issued" cells to record last entry date.

Anybody
out there have a method to do this?

Frank Kabel

Hi
see:

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

Iamdent wrote:
I am trying to build a sheet for tracking inventory. I want to put a
cell beside the "received" and "issued" cells to record last entry
date. Anybody out there have a method to do this?

Iamdent

Sorry but I reckon that was a little over my head, maybe we could try again?

"Iamdent" wrote in message
I am trying to build a sheet for tracking inventory. I want to put a cell
beside the "received" and "issued" cells to record last entry date.

Anybody
out there have a method to do this?

Don Guillett

see the example cited by Frank