-   -   Vlookup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5843-vlookup.html)

AR

Vlookup

Is there a way to convet a text string into an array reference?

I would like to store the second argument to Vlookup (array reference) in a
cell.

Example: Vlookup("Foo",D3, 7,) where D3 has the following text:"Costs!D4".

When I use this Vlookup returns a N/A error.

Thanks.

Don Guillett

2 problems
1. costs!d4 and :x15 or whatever the rest of the range is
2. Vlookup("Foo",indirect(D3),7,)

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software