-   -   print excel worksheet gridlines without data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/58427-print-excel-worksheet-gridlines-without-data.html)

al

print excel worksheet gridlines without data

I need to print just gridlines, no data, just gridlines. I need several
pages of gridlines for data recording to be entered manually in the field.
Can it be done.

Paul B

print excel worksheet gridlines without data

al, just put a space in where the last cell in the page would be and set the
sheet to print gridlines
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003