-   -   Does excel have a function for statistical hypotosis testing? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/58346-does-excel-have-function-statistical-hypotosis-testing.html)

Meredith Borrego

Does excel have a function for statistical hypotosis testing?

I am taking a college statistics course and am trying to use excel for a case
I am working on. I am wondering if the analysis tools will calculate a
z-statistic, a p-value, and do hypothisis testing.

Mike Middleton

Does excel have a function for statistical hypotosis testing?

Meredith -

Yes, they will.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com