-   -   letter Validation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5832-letter-validation.html)

Maltenrazer

letter Validation

hello, thank you for your reply.

i get an error message. i highlight the cells that i want, than i goto
data validation, custom and i then copy and past the formula u have
given me. when i click OK it says that the formula has an error in it.

please can you explain on how i should go about on solving this.

thank you

--
Maltenrazer
Maltenrazer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16130

Arvi Laanemets

Hi

Replace semicolons with commas in formula!

Arvi Laanemets