-   -   Adding Time (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/58313-adding-time.html)

Wesley Accellent

Adding Time

I have a colum where the amount of time required to make a particular part is
listed in seconds (this is the result of a formula subratcting the start time
from the end time). I have a pivot table to add the total amount of each
type of part time and the total time required to make the parts. I can not
get the seconds and minutes to add up to realistic numbers.

How can I add minutes and seconds and get a usable number?

Gary''s Student

Adding Time

The pivot table may be working. First try formatting the pivot results as
[mm]:ss
--
Gary's Student