-   -   Tables tab under the Insert tab (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/57850-tables-tab-under-insert-tab.html)

Chuck Divine

Tables tab under the Insert tab

My Office Excel 2003 SP2 soesn't have a Table tab under the Insert tab. I'm
trying to create a table in a worksheet and assign it a header row. The Help
says to use the Tables tab in the Insert tab, but I don't have one.

Gord Dibben

Tables tab under the Insert tab

Chuck

Look under the Data menu for Table.