-   -   turn off auto subtotal (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/57644-turn-off-auto-subtotal.html)

jenn

turn off auto subtotal

is there a way to turn off the auto-subtotal when using pivot table fields? I
turned of the grand totals, but I still end up having to double click on the
column name and choosing none from the subtotals for every column.

Debra Dalgleish

turn off auto subtotal

There's no way to turn the feature off. You can use programming to turn
off all the subtotals, as in the sample code he

http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot03.html#Subtotals

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List