Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
~Andy~

Default Ignoring zero cells in IF statements

Hi all - I'm not sure if it's an IF statement I need - but if it is then
I would like to know how to ignore cells with zero as the number.

Let me explain further:

A B C D
E F
1 -Threshold 1333.3 0.0 0.0 1000.0 4333.3
2 Threshold cum. 1333.3 0 0 2333.3 6666.7-

Cell E1 should display cell E2 minus cell D1 but only if D1 is not
zero. If it is zero then it should subtract C1 but again only if it is
not zero. Again if C1 is zero it should go to B1 and so on.

I hope this is explained clearly enough. It's giving me some problems
this one and I would appreciate some help.

Many Thanks,

Andy:)

--
~Andy~