-   -   move cusor to the next unprotected cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/57586-move-cusor-next-unprotected-cell.html)

RS

move cusor to the next unprotected cell

I am trying to set a worksheet so that the cursor automatically moves to the
next unprotected cell. Can anybody help?

Connie Martin

move cusor to the next unprotected cell

If the worksheet is protected, it will do just that.

"RS" wrote:

I am trying to set a worksheet so that the cursor automatically moves to the
next unprotected cell. Can anybody help?

Connie Martin

move cusor to the next unprotected cell

I just realized what you're asking, and perhaps my answer was not complete.
I am not sure how to make it "automatically" go to the next unprotected cell
without hitting TAB.