-   -   sumif calculate (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5744-sumif-calculate.html)

SUMIF

sumif calculate

I used too many "SUMIF" functions in the file.

It is still work. But the status showed "Calculate" made me not confidence.

Do have any solutions ?

Govind

Hi,

The Auto calculate function is off.

Go to Tools -Options - and choose the tab calculation.

Check the Automatic radio button in that tab.

Regards

Govind.

SUMIF wrote:

I used too many "SUMIF" functions in the file.

It is still work. But the status showed "Calculate" made me not confidence.

Do have any solutions ?

keith

Calculation takes forever, MS KB Q243495 XL2000:
Calculate Message Remains in Status Bar If 65,536 Formula
References (Xl97 and XL2000),

keith
keith's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16242
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=275543