-   -   formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/57388-formatting.html)

afdmello

formatting

I have a column of data.Suppose I want the highest figure of this column of
data in different format how do I proceed?
can any guru tell me the possible ways.

AFD

bpeltzer

formatting

Use conditional formatting. Select the first cell in the column and Format
Conditional Formatting. Use the drop-downs and text box to set up the
condition to be cell value is equal to =max(c1:c65536) (or whatever range
applies for your data), then choose the appropriate 'different format.' Copy
that cell, select your entire column and Edit Paste Special and select the
Formats radio button.

"afdmello" wrote:

I have a column of data.Suppose I want the highest figure of this column of
data in different format how do I proceed?
can any guru tell me the possible ways.

AFD

afdmello

formatting