Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Krish

Default Criteria to use to dump it excel

I am accessing a database using ODBC and dumping the data into Excel
spreadsheet using microsoft query. I have created a limiter in Microsoft
query to select Invoices for a specified date, that has sales dollars less
than $ 1000. However I would like to see all the Invoices for the specific
customer, if that criteria is met, because certain customers want separate
billings for different product lines. The customer might have bought for
more than $ 1000, but in multiple Invoices. How do I accomplish this?

Thanks