-   -   Sending Text Messages with Excel??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5723-sending-text-messages-excel.html)

sh0t2bts

Sending Text Messages with Excel???

Hi All,

I have found in this NG how to send e-mail using macro's within excel and
this have proven very useful THANK YOU all for your help.

I have now been asked if I could send some data to mobiles via text
messages?

I have two ways of connecting to my mobile from the PC one is a infra red
link the other is I have a card with a SIM card in it that plugs into my
laptop.

personally I would like to use the IR link as there are more available but
any help would really be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Mark