-   -   30 Day Aging Report Using Conditional Formating (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5717-30-day-aging-report-using-conditional-formating.html)

Tiegris

30 Day Aging Report Using Conditional Formating

I need to set up a row to highlight as a certain color when it reaches the
over thirty day mark in it's dated cell, and also highlight with an alternate
color for rows that have reached the thirty day mark. The problem I am
having is that this needs to be done by the week and not day. For ex. If a
row reaches the thirty day mark it can be any date within that week. I know
that conditional formating can do this for me, but how?
--
JW