-   -   Printing Certain Columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/57063-printing-certain-columns.html)

DonDon

Printing Certain Columns

I have a spread sheet that is 100+ columns wide. I want to print certain
columns all on one page. I dont want to 'hide' the columns. I want to
select the data and print my selection. When I do this, I use the print
option for 'selection' I get the data I highlighted, but it is not on one
page. First page has one column, 2nd page has a column, and sometime the 3rd
page has a column.
--
DonDon

Dave Peterson

Printing Certain Columns

It's much easier to hide the columns.

But you could copy the ranges to another worksheet and print from there.

(Multiple areas in the selection cause multiple sheets to be printed.)