-   -   Can criteria in countif statement be a color? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/57051-can-criteria-countif-statement-color.html)

aosbor

Can criteria in countif statement be a color?

In a countif statement I would like to give a count of the cells in a range
that are a certain color (these cells have conditional formatting).

Bob Phillips

Can criteria in countif statement be a color?

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CFConditions.html

--

HTH

RP