-   -   count and lookup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/57047-count-lookup.html)

eoht

count and lookup

I have a list of customers IDs and want to lookup the top customer from that
list.

For example in column B:

Customer ID
122
432
444
122
987
432
122
987
122

I need a function that will be able to lookup and give me the customer ID
that shows up the most, in this example its Customer ID: 122. Thanks.

Bob Phillips

count and lookup

That is just

=MODE(A2:A20)