-   -   help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5700-help.html)

chi

help

hello!

Please help. I put formula and those null records are
like this #N/A. I want to count all null records without
replacing.

Thanks

CyberPhix

You can include in your formula the ISNA Function

=ISNA(A6) Checks whether #N/A is the #N/A error (TRUE)

If you put in a formula next to it:
=if(isna(a6),"ERROR","NOT ERROR")

then you could count the error's with a CountIf Formula
=countif(error_Range,"ERROR")

I know there are better ways, just an idea.

Please help. I put formula and those null records are
like this #N/A. I want to count all null records without
replacing.

Thanks

.

Brook6