Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
herr_bench

Default vb code - Automatic transfer of data from one sheet to another

Hi. Im doing a school project on spreadsheet, complex formulae, lookup,
graphs, macros. I have 3 worksheets - 1 lookup table, 1 booking sheet
(an invoice) and 1 for financial summary. for my booking summary i used
vb code Selection.ClearContents and everytime i click pertinent data on
my invoice is cleared. my real problem is: i wanted those cleared data
(in Euro) to be automatically transfered to worksheet no. 3 as follows:
column a - invoice no. ; column b- cola; coulmn c - soda, etc. how do i
do it with vb? beacse after i get the financial summary i wud do graphs
for this. thanks and cud u reply asap coz i need to submit tom.

--
herr_bench
herr_bench's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28951

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

See Ron de Bruin's copy to a database site.

Several types of code for various scenarios.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm

Lotsa luck for tom.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP