-   -   The Auto Filter button lost the column specified option. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5678-auto-filter-button-lost-column-specified-option.html)

The Auto Filter button lost the column specified option.

I created a form and used the Auto Filter buttons to show the column catagory
when chosen. The column catagory is now gone from the options defeating the
filter purpose. I know all the columns button need to be on "all" to have one
show its title to filter it . When opening the Auto Filter:
Sort
Ascending
Sort
Descending

(All)
(Top
10...)

(Custom...)
options come up but not my colunms catergory.
HELP.

Gord Dibben

The DataFilterAutofilter dialog box does not show Sort Ascending or
Descending.

The DataSort dialog does, however.

Are you confusing the two or am I confused by your description of your
problem.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP