-   -   OT? Microsoft Works Database Import? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/56774-ot-microsoft-works-database-import.html)

Lee Harris

OT? Microsoft Works Database Import?

Is it possible to import this into Excel - I don't even have MWD, but
someone has sent me a list of products in this format, I am looking for a
free file viewer, but wondered if there was a known plugin or method for
Excel, since that would be the easiest way for me to copy and store the data
at my end

tks in advance

Bob Phillips

OT? Microsoft Works Database Import?

You should be able to, there is a MS Works file type in the dropdown list
for FileOpen. Try it and see.

--

HTH

RP

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
You should be able to, there is a MS Works file type in the dropdown list
for FileOpen. Try it and see.

--

HTH

RP

no, that's only for ver 2 of Works and seems to be for WKS files, the one I
have is a WDB file - works database?