-   -   Using Workday syntax (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5676-using-workday-syntax.html)

PaulaC

Using Workday syntax

I used the Excel Help example to build the following:

Days Needed Date Description
(Result)

11/3/2004
15 WORKDAY(C4,A5)
25 WORKDAY(C4,A6)
40 WORKDAY(C4,A7)
45 WORKDAY(C4,A8)
125 WORKDAY(C4,A9)
145 WORKDAY(C4,A10)

I don't get the "result" in the final column as shown in Help. Cells that
contain date and Description/result are formatted for date (mmddyyyy). Days
needed cells are formatted for number. Workday cells formatted general,
cells locations are correct. Add-ins are accessible.

Any suggestions?

JulieD

Hi Paula

seems to work fine for me, what exactly are the results you are getting for
each line?

Cheers
JulieD