-   -   Average/Min column of numbers, but skip 0's and Null's in the form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5675-average-min-column-numbers-but-skip-0s-nulls-form.html)

JT

Average/Min column of numbers, but skip 0's and Null's in the form

Hello,
How do I average a column of numbers, but exclude cells that contain 0's or
Null's? I don't want 0 figured into the average value.
Secondly how do I find the MIN, but exclude 0's in the calculation?
Thanks in advance.
JT

JT

Sorry for the triple post. I keep getting an error message after posting to
try again later.
JT