-   -   XML function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/56704-xml-function.html)

Louise

XML function

Hi all

I am shortly going to sit the Excel Expert MOS Exam in 2003. I am reading
through the objectives on Microsoft website and it metions the XML function.
I have no knowledge of this topic whatsoever and am, therefore, going through
a manual trying to understand what it means. This is proving to be easier
said than done - I just don't get it at all!!

Has anybody out there sat this exam and, if so, how many questions are there
on XML? Do you know of any other websites with an easier
explanation/examples of what XML is to give me a bit more of an understanding.

Any other 'exam tips' anybody can give me, I would be grateful.

Thanks very much.

Louise