-   -   can I reference a sheet name in a cell as text? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/56625-can-i-reference-sheet-name-cell-text.html)

Karl Barthel

can I reference a sheet name in a cell as text?

I want to reference a sheet name within the spread sheet itself as text. I
know I can do it in a header/footer using the &[tab] function, but I'm
creating a tool that will be seldom printed. Is this possible?

GerryK

can I reference a sheet name in a cell as text?

=MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1,255)
In some cell

HTH
GerryK