Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mee Jin

Default How to retrieve orignial file excel that is renamed

I lost the datea for a file A that is replace by different daya in one sheet
and has the same fle name A . How can I retrived the original data in
diffferent sheets that I labed File A. I looked in the recycle in as well
as Start-Search-file name and could not get the file with the data that I
have different sheets. Please call me 626-254-0628 or guide me to look fo
help which I did. I need to recover my original file.