-   -   Copying Rows when hiding other rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5635-copying-rows-when-hiding-other-rows.html)

Neutron1871

Copying Rows when hiding other rows

Every time I hide rows in excel and go to copy the visible rows, the hidden
rows also get copied. How do I copy the visible rows without copying the
hidden rows?

Ken Wright

Select the data and do Edit / Go To / Special / Visible cells only, then do your
copy.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Neutron1871" wrote in message
Every time I hide rows in excel and go to copy the visible rows, the hidden
rows also get copied. How do I copy the visible rows without copying the
hidden rows?

---

Don Guillett

manually have a look at f5 goto special visiblecells or in a macro
specialcells(xlcelltypevisible)

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software