-   -   Updating the Sum of a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/56204-updating-sum-cell.html)

Teddy54

Updating the Sum of a cell

I need update the "Sum" of a cell, yet not losing the "Update" when the
"updating" cell goes to zero. Problem is I need the sum to be accumlative
and not dependant upon the "update" cell. Can this be done?

Lotus123

Updating the Sum of a cell

I would like to answer your question, but I'm confused by it. Can you
give us an example?

--
Lotus123
Lotus123's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28611

Gord Dibben

Updating the Sum of a cell

Teddy

If you "must" have an accumulator cell, check this thread out before
proceeding.

http://snipurl.com/8e64

Gord Dibben Excel MVP