-   -   If Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5607-if-formula.html)

Christine

If Formula

New to this. Hopefully it's not too hard a question for someone out there. I
can't seem to find my answer by searching here or on help.

Here's what I need to do: If the value in A2 is "Yes", and the value in B2,
is "No", then C2 should become "Yes", else it should return "No". And I want
this to calculate in column C thourghout the entire worksheet.

Here's where I'm at

=IF(B2="Yes",C2="No", D2= "Yes")

But it's not working correctly. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Christine

NHarkawat

In cell C2 copy this formula
=if(and(A2="Yes",B2="No"),"yes","no")
then copy across col C

"Christine" wrote in message
New to this. Hopefully it's not too hard a question for someone out there.

can't seem to find my answer by searching here or on help.

Here's what I need to do: If the value in A2 is "Yes", and the value in

B2,
is "No", then C2 should become "Yes", else it should return "No". And I

want
this to calculate in column C thourghout the entire worksheet.

Here's where I'm at

=IF(B2="Yes",C2="No", D2= "Yes")

But it's not working correctly. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Christine

Christine

Thank you so much. Worked perfectly!