-   -   Globally change relative-addressed hyperlinks to absolute-addr (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/56062-globally-change-relative-addressed-hyperlinks-absolute-addr.html)

Herman H

Globally change relative-addressed hyperlinks to absolute-addr

Excel spreadsheet has links to several files. Can I globally change
relative-addressed links to absolute-addressed links? If not, what's easiest
way to make the change. Files are not all in same folder.

Roland

Globally change relative-addressed hyperlinks to absolute-addr

Use with care, but try the functionality of find and replace available from
Edit Find.

Find the constant portion of your hyperlink text, and replace it with the
new constant portion for the absolute address.