Becky

Default Activating the Send As Attachment option

My "send as attachment" option is disabled. How do I activate it? (In simple
terms, please)
Ron de Bruin

Hi Becky

Try the things on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Becky" wrote in message ...
My "send as attachment" option is disabled. How do I activate it? (In simple
terms, please)

Don Guillett

If not already on your toolbar then
right click toolbarcustomizecommandsfilelook for it and drag to toolbar

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Becky" wrote in message
My "send as attachment" option is disabled. How do I activate it? (In

simple
terms, please)

Becky

Thanks, Ron, but the "send as attachment" is the only function that doesn't
work. I can send for review and I can send an individual page in an email.
I've added the send as attachment icon in my toolbars at the top, and it used
to work. All of a sudden it is grayed out and I can't use it. Is there a
setting I'm not seeing?

"Becky" wrote in message ...
My "send as attachment" option is disabled. How do I activate it? (In simple
terms, please)

Ron de Bruin

Check out number 2 on my page

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Becky" wrote in message ...
My "send as attachment" option is disabled. How do I activate it? (In simple
terms, please)

Becky

The "MAPIX=1" that #2 suggests is already there. Any other ideas?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Check out number 2 on my page

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Becky" wrote in message ...
My "send as attachment" option is disabled. How do I activate it? (In simple
terms, please)

Ron de Bruin

Hi Becky

Try to rename your .xlb file

maybe you have a corrupt or bloated xlb file
*normal* size is < 30 kb.
The .xlb file has all Toolbar customization in it.

Close Excel
Do a search for .xlb in windows
Rename the file you find (mine is named Excel10.xlb in 2002)
Start Excel

Deleting the file or renaming will do no harm on your system
Excel will create a new one for you.
(You lost your customization remember that)

If you make your own toolbars or add buttons to the others
This file is important (backup it so you can restore it)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Becky" wrote in message ...
The "MAPIX=1" that #2 suggests is already there. Any other ideas?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Check out number 2 on my page

--
Regards Ron de Bruin