-   -   How do you delete one cell from a range of protected cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5600-how-do-you-delete-one-cell-range-protected-cells.html)

Cgbilliar

How do you delete one cell from a range of protected cells

How do you delete one cell from a range of protected cells with out redoing the
whole range and can you make the range window larger to see all the cells in
that range.

Thanks.

to make larger....Viewzoompick from list
delete a cell from a protected range. ?!?!??!??!???!
why do you think it is protected???

How do you delete one cell from a range of protected

cells with out redoing the
whole range and can you make the range window larger to

see all the cells in
that range.

Thanks.
.

Cgbilliar

I figured it out myself. IF I highlight the range from left to right or right
to left I can scroll through range partially or fully to edit out a cell.

Thanks anyway.