-   -   How to Concatenate Time with some operator? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5580-how-concatenate-time-some-operator.html)

changeable

How to Concatenate Time with some operator?

Hi, I tried to do some concatenate using this two value:

A B

= 7:00:00 using =concatenate(A1,B2)

i am expecting the result would be =7:00:00 but it come out with
=0.291666666666667

How can i do the concanate by remaining the value of the TIME.

Thanks

--
changeable
changeable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15714