-   -   If formula result is false, how do I auto-delete that rows? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/55751-if-formula-result-false-how-do-i-auto-delete-rows.html)

jbrenner51

If formula result is false, how do I auto-delete that rows?

I have some formulas on sheet one that make the rows flow to one of the other
sheets - depending on the result of the formula. My problem is that on sheet
two, I have 3 rows with data, then 8 blank rows, then another row of data,
etc... How do I automatically remove the "False" rows from subsequent
sheets?

Appreciate the assistance!

John

Peo Sjoblom

If formula result is false, how do I auto-delete that rows?

Select the range, press F5, click special, select blanks, press Ctrl and -
(minus/hyphen), select entire row, press enter or click OK

Peo Sjoblom