-   -   Is there a macro to convert times between 2 places dep. on date? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/55617-there-macro-convert-times-between-2-places-dep-date.html)

Greg

Is there a macro to convert times between 2 places dep. on date?

I'm trying to convert times every month between my location and up to 50
locations. Depending on the date and which city/country/daylight savings
time, it is inconsistent. I've used the world time and date clock website
which is helpful, but was wondering if anyone knew of a macro or program that
would automatically calculate the time based on the date entered. I
currently maintain a schedule in excel, but was wondering if there is some
other tool that would be able to handle this.

Ron Rosenfeld

Is there a macro to convert times between 2 places dep. on date?

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:27:12 -0800, "Greg"
wrote:

I'm trying to convert times every month between my location and up to 50
locations. Depending on the date and which city/country/daylight savings
time, it is inconsistent. I've used the world time and date clock website
which is helpful, but was wondering if anyone knew of a macro or program that
would automatically calculate the time based on the date entered. I
currently maintain a schedule in excel, but was wondering if there is some
other tool that would be able to handle this.

If you have the time zones for the different locations in a table, it should
not be a problem to convert times in Excel. It's just a matter of adding
(subtracting) the appropriate number of hours; probably using a table and
VLOOKUP.

--ron