-   -   Comments in cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/55424-comments-cells.html)

Double

Comments in cells

First, how exactly do you add comments to cells. I have a worksheet that has
some red tabs in the corner of the cell. When you drag over it displays a
comment. Also how do you scroll down to read the rest of the comment?

Thanks for your help.

scw-tzg

Comments in cells

With mouse over the cell and comment showing, Right-click and choose Edit
Comment. You'll get a sizable box around the comment so you can scroll in
it or increase the size to read it all.

"Double" wrote:

First, how exactly do you add comments to cells. I have a worksheet that has
some red tabs in the corner of the cell. When you drag over it displays a
comment. Also how do you scroll down to read the rest of the comment?

Thanks for your help.

Double

Comments in cells

Thank you.

"Double" wrote:

First, how exactly do you add comments to cells. I have a worksheet that
has
some red tabs in the corner of the cell. When you drag over it displays a
comment. Also how do you scroll down to read the rest of the comment?

Thanks for your help.

Paul B

Comments in cells

Double, to put in a comment, select the cell you want the comment in,
insert, comment

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003