-   -   Address (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5504-address.html)

Grisha Jose

Address

If I type a formula in a cell " =C10 ". In another cell I must get result C10.

can any body help me

Frank Kabel

Hi
only possible with VBA. This would require for example the following
kind of UDF:
public function get_formula(rng as range)
if rng.hasformula then
get_formula=mid(rng.formula,2,1024)
end if
end function

Now if your formula is in cell B1 use
=GET_FORMULA(B1)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Grisha Jose wrote:
If I type a formula in a cell " =C10 ". In another cell I must get
result C10.

can any body help me

Arvi Laanemets

Hi

Not exactly like you wanted, but:

P.e. you want to display value from cell, referenced by strin in cell A1.
You can do it with formula
=INDIRECT(A1)

Now, when you enter into A1 text "C10", in cell with formula the value from
cell C10 is displayed.

--
Arvi Laanemets
(When sending e-mail, use address arvil<Attarkon.ee)