-   -   Cell Validation. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5498-cell-validation.html)

Mark Solesbury

Cell Validation.

Hope you can help.

I have a formula that adds up some numbers in various cells.
I need a validation rule to make the sum of the numbers, if negative, to
show as 0.

I have tried to no avail to get this to work.

Any one got any ideas?

Mark,

Arvi Laanemets

Hi

When your current formula is
=CurrentFormula
then
=MAX(0,CurrentFormula)
does exactly what you want.

--
Arvi Laanemets
(When sending e-mail, use address arvil<Attarkon.ee)

"Mark Solesbury" wrote
in message ...