-   -   cell values not updating (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/54979-cell-values-not-updating.html)

Rayasiom

cell values not updating

I have seen this query posted a couple of times and the answers have been to
try pressing F9 or even ctrl-alt-F9. We have tried this, but it still does
not update the cells. All the cell has in it is =+sheet4!$a$2 for example,
and the only way we can get it to give the correct figure is to F2 and enter
on the cell. The problem does not happen all the time, but occasionally and
is very frustrating. Any new clues, or any idea how to contact Microsoft to
get them to sort out this common error?

Niek Otten

cell values not updating

First, I'd leave out the unnecessary + sign.
Try rebuilding the dependency tree with CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+F9

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten