Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jim

Default SUMPRODUCT

Hello Excel Yodas,

SUMPRODUCT question.

Sheet One: I am dumping call data (includes times of calls and store
numbers).

F G H I
101 8:39:06 Keys 2
101 8:59:29 Keys 2
101 9:14:55 Keys 2
101 9:15:18 Keys 2
101 9:52:53 Keys 0
101 10:29:33 Keys 2
101 10:45:37 Keys 2
101 10:53:28 Keys 1
101 10:54:08 Keys 2
101 10:57:27 Keys 1

Sheet Two: I have the store numbers and names

A B
Store Name 1 101
Store Name 2 105
Store Name 3 106
Store Name 4 107
Store Name 5 108
Store Name 6 109

Sheet Three: This is where I want to format the data from both sheets (but
as you can see I am receiving an error from my formula).

A B C D E
F G
Sales Sales Sales Sales
00:00-00:29 00:30-00:59
01:00-1:29 1:30-1:59
Store Name 1 101 #NUM!
Store Name 2 105
Store Name 3 106
Store Name 4 107
Store Name 5 108
Store Name 6 109

I have successfully referenced the store numbers and names from sheet two
into columns A and B.

Now what I would like to do is record the time calls came into the office by
half hour. In row 1 I have half hour increments from C:ES. There are so
many because I am referencing Sales (1), Service (2) and 0 prompts.

I am referencing in the formula B# for the store number lookup to sheet two.

Here is the formula I am using:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(€˜Sheetone!$G:$G=TIME(0,0,0)),--(
€˜Sheetone!$G:$G<=TIME(0,29,59)),--( €˜Sheetone!$I:$I=1),--(
€˜Sheetone!$F:$F=B3))

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks