-   -   creating hyperlinks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/54951-creating-hyperlinks.html)

Archana Jain

creating hyperlinks

I want to create hyperlinks from one sheet to another in the same excel file.
I mean clicking on any data cell in one sheet should take me to another sheet
in the same excel file. Any Clues??

Lotus123

creating hyperlinks

You will want to use bookmarks.

1) Find a spot in an Excel sheet you want your hyperlink to be.
2) Click insert-hyperlink; then select the bookmark button
3) From here, you can pick the exact Cell you want to link to

Excel will pick a silly name for it, but you can rename it by editing
the new link you just made.

--
Lotus123
Lotus123's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28611