-   -   Width of drop-down menus (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/54805-width-drop-down-menus.html)

hfs

Width of drop-down menus

Is it possible to control the width of drop-down menus created in lists. The
width seems to increase of even unrelated lists in the same worksheet,
relative to the increased data I'm putting into one list.

David McRitchie

Width of drop-down menus

Manual change posted by Jim Rech
http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...GP15.phx .gbl

Here's a macro for data validation -- I expect this is what you are looking for
http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Wider

I can't actually find the macro I was looking for in a menu --- did find this one and don't even
know if it applies to Excel
http://vbnet.mvps.org/index.html?cod...combowidth.htm
---
HTH,