-   -   Worksheet template (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/54804-worksheet-template.html)

Phippsy

Worksheet template

Is there a way of saving a worksheet as a template so you can insert a new
worksheet template rather than opening a completely new file when using the
template option.
Thanks

R.VENKATARAMAN

Worksheet template

in the save as window under <save as type--bottom- there is template option

"Phippsy" wrote in message
Is there a way of saving a worksheet as a template so you can insert a new
worksheet template rather than opening a completely new file when using

the
template option.
Thanks

Phippsy

Worksheet template

Sorry - I understand that but then I want to have a workbook open and insert
a new worksheet template. I can only see a way of opening a completely new
workbook as a template.