-   -   Data Sorting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5461-data-sorting.html)

daniel

Data Sorting

This may be very basic but I can not figure it out. I have four worksheets in
my Excel spreadsheet, three out of the four when I go to Data then Sort
automatically have the radio button for "Header Row", which is what I want.
The fourth worksheet no matter what I've done, it always goes back to "No
header row", and it's a pain. Is there a way to set Header row to the
default? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou