-   -   using the same function to convert a column of numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/54456-using-same-function-convert-column-numbers.html)

guatdoc

using the same function to convert a column of numbers

I have a column of numbers (one currency) that I need to convert into a new
column of numbers (another currency). I.e. how do I convert each cell in
column G1-G5 to new numbers H1-H5 where each of the G cells have been divided
by 7.5?

Bob Phillips

using the same function to convert a column of numbers

H1: =G1/7.5

and copy down to G5

--

HTH