-   -   how to apply one function to an entire column of numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/54434-how-apply-one-function-entire-column-numbers.html)

guatdoc

how to apply one function to an entire column of numbers

I have a column of numbers in one currency that I need to convert into
another currency by dividing each cell in the column by the same integer. How
do I do a batch conversion?

Anne Troy

how to apply one function to an entire column of numbers

Try this:
http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...worksheets.htm
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com